The International Conference on Applied Mathematics in Engineering (ICAME'18) was successfully held in the period of 27-29 June 2018 in Burhaniye, Turkey. The conference provided an ideal academic platform for researchers to present the latest research and evolving findings of applied mathematics on engineering, physics, chemistry, biology and statistics.
During the conference;
- Three plenary lectures (by Prof. Dr. Albert Luo, Prof. Dr. J. A. Tenreiro Machado and Prof. Dr. Jordan Hristov under the chairship of Prof. Dr. Dumitru Baleanu),
- Three invited talks (by Prof. Dr. Carla Pinto, Prof. Dr. Mehmet Kemal Leblebicioglu and Prof. Dr. Ekrem Savas), and
- A total of 224 presentations (in eight parallel sessions)
have been successfully presented by participants from 15 different countries, i.e. Algeria, Argentina, Bulgaria, Libya, Germany, India, Morocco, Nigeria, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and United States of America.
The social tour has enabled our guests explore the historical and fascinating views of Ayvalik, and Cunda Island in particular.
Thank you all who joined us!
The gallery of the photos will be available here very soon!
The Abstract Book is available here. The ISBN number of the book is 978-605-65071-8-2.
Keep in touch and we hope to see many of you again in the next edition of the conference, ICAME'20!
*Please complete the questionnaire clicking on the link below (takes less than 3 minutes). This will help us improve our service for the forthcoming events.
We are pleased to announce that the International Conference on Applied Mathematics in Engineering (ICAME18) will be held from June 27 to June 29, 2018 in Burhaniye/Balikesir, Turkey. The aim of this conference is to bring together leading researchers and academics in the field of applied mathematics and engineers in order to debate current and interdisciplinary topics in control, fractional calculus, optimization and their applications in engineering science.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Applied mathematics
- Fractional calculus and its applications
- Optimization and control in engineering
- Mathematical modelling with engineering applications
- Non-linear dynamical systems and chaos
- Operational research