SUBMISSION GUIDELINESICAME18 welcomes all original submissions electronically via EasyChair system. All authors need to submit their abstracts in English (min 250 words, no more than one page including references) within the deadline making sure that all author details are complete. The corresponding and the presenting authors must be clearly identified when doing so. All abstracts must be prepared according to the template available at this link (click here). Accepted abstracts will appear in a short book of abstracts with ISBN.
POST-CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONAfter the conference, the authors of the presented abstracts will have the opportunity of submitting full papers to the following journals/books:
- An International Journal of Optimization and Control: Theories & Applications, indexed in SCOPUS and ULAKBIM (website)
- International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Applications, indexed in SCI-E (website)
- Advances in Difference Equations, indexed in SCI-E (website)
- ITM Web of Conferences (indexed in Web of Science, may subject to further charges) (website)
- Springer Book
- More special issues organised in ISI journals will be announced.
If you have any problems or questions concerning paper submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.