All abstracts registered and presented at the conference will be published in the Abstracts Book with an ISBN.
FULL-TEXT PUBLICATIONThe authors who have presented their research at the conference will have the opportunity of publishing their extended full-text papers based on the selection by the committee. Note that the full-text papers will be submitted "after" the conference. The committee will contact the authors to provide instructions.
Special Issues in Journals: The committee is in the process of making agreements with prestigious journals to publish a selection of high-quality papers focussed on a specific theme. The criteria to be selected for a special issue strictly subject to the aim and scope of the corresponding journal. Each journal has its own submission procedure and the authors must respect to its journal guidelines. The papers will go through a standard peer-reviewing and the final decision will be given by the journal editors.
The list of the journals confirmed are as follows:
- An International Journal of Optimization and Control: Theories & Applications (IJOCTA) - indexed in SCOPUS and ULAKBIM (website)
- Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (JCAM), indexed in SCI (website)
- Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena (MMNP), indexed in SCI-E (website)
- Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization (NACO), indexed in ESCI (website)
- Springer Book - Nonlinear Systems and Complexity Series (website)
Conference proceedings: The extended versions of the presented papers (in full-text) will be published online on the conference website (with ISBN) after the peer-reviewing process. The page limit on the papers is between 4-6 pages.
Click here to see the publications of the previous conference. IMPORTANT: For inclusion in the final program and in the conference abstracts book, at least one author needs to register by the late registration deadline.
If you have any problems or questions concerning paper submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.